Parents will always want the best products for their babies, and the internet may be one of the best places to find those items. Baby body care is all over the internet with products like rash treatments, shampoos, conditioners, bath wash, lotions, oils and powders. During the first eight months of 2017, sales total $50 million, which is 24% greater than last year.
1010data analyzed online purchases of baby body care products from January – August 2017 and found that:
- Aquaphor and Johnson’s Baby are the top baby body care brands based on online sales
- Weleda is the fastest growing brand online with sales up 2x year over year
- 15% of consumers who view Original Sprout products online end up purchasing
- Amazon Subscription accounts for 22% of all baby body care sales online
- Most of the top products are ointments and creams
Click here to access the full analysis.