Founded in 2000, our passion lies in providing actionable insight from very large amounts of data more quickly, easily and inexpensively than any other solution.
We offer exciting opportunities to work for a fast-growing technology company. Members of our team are creative self-starters who are helping 1010data change the rules of big data discovery every day. If you fit this mold and want to have an immediate impact on our cutting edge technology, we want you on our team!
1010data provides a wide range of benefits to help employees succeed in both their professional and personal lives.
- 100% healthcare costs covered; including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Bike to work program – bike storage room for employees who wish to ride their bikes to and from work
- In-office laundry/dry cleaning pick up services
- Great kitchen with beverages, cereal, snacks, etc.
- Game room, including a pool table, ping pong table, and foosball
- Leadership Training Programs
- Access to professional financial planning and customer banking services
Employee voted SHRM’s 2014 Top 20 Best Companies to Work for – New York.
To learn more about career opportunities at 1010data, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|Senior Accountant||New York City|
|Technical Writer||New York City|
|Manager, Talent Acquisition||New York City|
|Systems Security Engineer||New York City|
|Systems Engineer (10pm-7am Shift)||New York City|
|Developer||New York City|
|Technical Communications Writer Internship||New York City|
|Retail Solutions Developer||New York City|
|Retail Project Manager||New York City / Houston, TX|
|Retail Analyst||New York City / Houston, TX|
|Graphic Designer||New York CIty|
|Modeling Analyst||New York City|
|Technical Communications Video Editor Internship||New York City|
|Sales Development Representative||New York City|
|Analyst||New York City|
|Solutions Consultant||New York City|
|Systems Developer||New York City|
|Systems Engineer||New York City|