Information Builders and Metric Insights First to Join the Community’s Expanded Independent Software Vendors Partner Program to Drive New Revenue Streams and Business Opportunities
NEW YORK, NY – September 18, 2012 – 1010data, Inc., a market leader in the analyzing, managing and sharing of Big Data, today announced the formation of the 1010data Analytical Dataspace, the first cloud-based community where organizations can analyze, share and monetize Big Data. The Analytical Dataspace™ is a revolutionary forum where organizations, regardless of size or vertical market, can analyze massive datasets in seconds, combine it with other organizations’ data to gain new analytical insights, and generate revenue from selling their data.
The Analytical Dataspace™ comprises three main offerings:
- Analytics Platform as a Service: Organizations can utilize 1010data’s robust, cloud-based, analytics platform to run sophisticated queries on massive datasets. They can also use the platform to build industry- specific applications and can even use it as their enterprise data warehouse for operational reporting.
- Data Mashups: The platform enables customers to use data from other organizations and combine it with their own to glean analytical insights previously unattainable. For example, a retailer can combine their POS data with other licensed datasets distributed on 1010data like weather, real estate or econometric datasets and build models to respond to changes in demand driven by weather, economic conditions or shifts in buyer behavior from brick and mortar to online shopping.
- Data Monetization: Because the Analytical Dataspace is cloud-based, organizations can quickly and easily sell their data (or analysis) to interested parties. This helps organizations create additional revenue opportunities from the data they generate.
“The Analytical Dataspace™ gives enterprises a single destination for their Big Data analytics needs, allowing them to easily capitalize on the massive data they or others are creating,” said Sandy Steier, CEO of 1010data. “We believe that by creating a community for data providers and users, analysts and business decision makers, they can have the world’s data at their fingertips and leverage it to identify business opportunities that have never been possible before.”
Information Builders and Metric Insights are the first two independent software vendors (ISVs) to become partners in 1010data’s expanded partner program. The inclusion of ISVs in the partner program will allow even more organizations to bring the power of the Analytical Dataspace to their customers across the globe.
“By partnering with 1010data, joint customers can significantly improve the performance of WebFOCUS, to enable fast and reliable querying of detailed data,” said Gerald Cohen, founder and CEO of Information Builders. “Together we give users immediate insight to help identify and drive better business decisions.”
The ISV partner program consists of three main components:
- Enablement: Partners will eventually be given access to appropriate Big Data sets in the Analytical Dataspace and will learn how to build and store queries that exploit the value of 1010data’s native language.
- Certification: 1010data will work with each partner to certify their individual applications to ensure that each is utilizing the native capabilities of the Analytical Dataspace to the fullest potential. This process will certify applications for both basic and advance integrations to make sure applications are helping customers harness the power of the 1010data platform.
- Go-to-market: 1010data and each partner will jointly bring their solution to their community of users. These applications will help organizations to create new revenue streams and drive new business opportunities.